Fresher Java Program (FULL-TIME)
- You will be trained:
- Frontend development with Angular
- Backend development with Java Spring Boot
- Micro-service architecture application
- DevOps toolchains and Test Automation with Cucumber
- Coaching on professional English skills
- Last year students or new graduates with IT major or equivalent
- English proficiency equivalent to B1 certificate or TOEIC 650+
- Good logical skills, willing to work with Web Development technology in long term (6-12 months)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Allowance: 7M/month
- After finishing the internship, students will have the chance to become official employees with 2 years contract, including attractive salary, benefit, and supportive environment.
- Students will have opportunity to join experienced development team in a project with a European company such as BMW, Audi … in Germany, Romania, and France. The client portfolios include many companies from a wide range of industries such as energy, banking, financial services, insurance, transport and manufacturing.
- Students will be trained on software development lifecycle and get used to Agile Scrum & DevOps Model.
- Students will work directly with European client.