You will be trained:
- DevOps toolchains
- Test Performance and Test Automation with Cucumber
- Backend development with Java Spring Boot
- Micro-service architecture application
- Coaching on professional English skills
- Last year students or new graduates in with IT major or equivalent
- Ability to communicate verbally in English
- Good logical skills, willing to work with DevOps and Backend Development technology in long term (6-12 months).
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Allowance: 7M/month
- After finishing the internship, students will have the chance to become official employees with 2 years contract, including attractive salary, benefit, and supportive environment.
- Students will have opportunity to join experienced development team in a project with a European company such as BMW, Audi … in Germany, Romania, and France. The client portfolios include many companies from a wide range of industries such as energy, banking, financial services, insurance, transport and manufacturing.
- Students will be trained on software development lifecycle and get used to Agile Scrum & DevOps Model.
- Students will work directly with European client.
- 08:45 AM – 12:15 PM , 01:30 PM – 06:00 PM, from Monday to Friday. Employees have two days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: http://www.ifisolution.com